4.5” of pure carbon power. Presenting the S-FLO Closed Carbon Fiber Intake for the Audi 8V RS 3 and Mk3 TT RS:
- The largest constant diameter intake system available for the Audi 8V RS 3 and Mk3 TT RS on the planet
- Colossal 4.5″ carbon intake tube
- 30% increase in filter surface area over stock
- Designed, engineered, and tested in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 17 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System, stage 1+ software)
- Increase in overall airbox volume
- Intoxicating turbo spool and diverter valve sounds
- S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System optimized to capture significant amount of ram air over stock, and allows entire air filter to be utilized
- Bespoke CNC laser-cut stainless support bracket included
- Features the washable and oil-less high-flow S-FLO Filter
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Retains stock mounting locations for OE fit
- DV Adapter Kit for 2019+ models available separately
- Genuine 2×2 carbon fiber construction
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
The S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System combines each component of the S-FLO suite and adds a bespoke carbon air box. Spanning the entire width of the grille, the S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake is capable of collecting all of the ram air from the front of the vehicle to feed it into the S-FLO Filter.
Thanks to the 2×2 carbon fiber construction, heat soak is subdued during hard driving while the increase in air box volume ensures the 2.5T never runs scarce of cold air.
The S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System unlocks 17 hp and 6 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels, and is capable of handling any higher-than-stock boost level thrown at it.