Heavy tones for the Mercedes’ heavy hitter:
- Proudly engineered, designed, tested, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak power gains of 23 hp, 7 ft-lbs of torque, and max power gains of 35 hp @6300 rpm, 53 ft-lbs of torque @ 3000 rpm at the crank
- Easy options for cars with and without AMG Performance Exhausts
- Features a precision valved H-pipe for deep muscle tone
- Handcrafted from dual 3” diameter .065”-wall U.S. sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Fitments include E63 sedan and wagon
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Featuring the unprecedented AWE Fitment Guarantee and No CEL Guarantee
- AWE Lifetime Warranty
At the intersection of sophistication and savagery lies the W213 AMG E63/S SwitchPath™ Exhaust.
AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust Technology utilizes strategically placed valves in the exhaust to control tone and volume. Equipped with a valved H-pipe up front and valved resonators in the rear, the AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust is capable of an attitude adjustment with the press of a button — sophisticated to savage. Real quick.
Important fitment notes:
There are two options of the SwitchPath™ Exhaust, one for cars that came with the AMG Performance Exhaust (uses factory controls), and one for cars that did not come with the AMG Performance Exhaust. The version for non-AMG Performance Exhaust cars comes with the SwitchPath™ Remote (set of two + control box) and valve motors. Choose accordingly!