Five-cylinder fury. Presenting the AWE SwitchPath™ exhaust for the Audi 8V RS 3:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 30 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 30 hp and 25 ft-lbs of torque, @ 6400 rpm, at the wheels
- SwitchPath™ retains factory exhaust button control
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Weight savings of 28.5 lbs (SwitchPath™ Exhaust + Mid Pipe) over stock.
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)
Smooth bends, tight packaging, and two attitudes. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is comprised of handcrafted 3-inch and 2.5-inch U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel single pass, 5-cylinder-specific tuned driver’s side muffler with a valved passenger-side tip outlet.
SwitchPath™ retains the factory valve behavior and obeys the ECU’s commands based on throttle input, engine speed, Drive Select, and the factory-issued exhaust button within the cabin. Sneaking out in the morning or creeping through town? Close the valve. Drop the hammer (or click into Dynamic mode), and your RS 3 will sing a signature AWE tune with enhanced RS burbles that will provoke a firm grin.